- 2 L-shaped shelf brackets
- strong glue
- pieces of hockey sticks (tape removed, washed, etc.)
1. Decide on the size of shelf, based on the size of the brackets, and determine how many pieces of stick are required and how long to cut them. Cut the sticks to length.
2. Lay the sticks out face down and side by side. Place the brackets on top. Screw the brackets to the 2 sticks that the holes line up on. Lift up the brackets and apply glue to the top, then place them back on the rest of the sticks. Put something heavy on the brackets until the glue is dry.
3. Once the glue is dry, screw the brackets to the wall. Use a level and use drywall plugs if you can't find studs. Glue on one last stick to fill in the gap at the back - mine had to be up on edge to fit. Use a piece of tape to hold it while the glue dries. DONE!