- 24 white cupcakes
- 24 chocolate cupcakes
- icing (red - round icing tip, yellow - round icing tip, orange - flat icing tip)
- coconut, tinted green with food coloring (or you can use green icing and a ruffle icing tip)
- sesame seeds (optional)
1. Carefully peel back the papers on your cupcakes and cut them all in half horizontally, so there is a top and a bottom. Set the tops of the whites aside (don't stack them too much) and the bottoms of the chocolates, which will not be used in this project.
2. Set the bottoms of the whites out so you can access them all. Draw a square of orange icing on each one, allowing the corners to stick out over the edge of the cupcake. You can fill in the square if you want to.
3. Next add the green coconut or icing.
4. Then carefully lay on the tops of the chocolate cupcakes.
5. Squiggle on some yellow icing.
6. Then squiggle on some red icing. You can add some in the center if you like.
7. Add the tops of the white cupcakes. Sprinkle the tops with sesame seeds if desired. Use long toothpicks or skewers poked through the cupcakes if they are leaning too much. DONE.